[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Square Root of Hair Equals Volume - 1907 Fromm Square Thermal Brushes

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*
*PR sample.*


1907 by Fromm, a legendary brand which has been manufacturing shears for the hair industry has come out with a collection of square barrel hair styling brushes.  When I first saw these, I thought, why didn't anyone do these way back in the 80's when I spent my youth blow drying my long tresses of frizzy and thick hair?


My theory when it comes to the basic shaping of hair whether it is styling or cutting is a box or square.  Think of it, your head is round (oval) anything that is cut at a square angle will always fall on a round shape, automatically shaping the hairstyle into a roundness.  The same goes for hair styling brushes. 1907 by Fromm has added the square barrel thermal brush into their vast collection of styling tools.

The brushes come in three sizes to suit varying lengths from short to long and the prices are $15, $16.50, and $17.99 respectively and are available at Ulta.


Okay, so when I tried out these styling brushes, I didn't read the usual info given with these because I did not want to be influenced by the words.

This is what I thought about the brushes.

  • Lightweight brushes, hand never gets tired while styling.  I need to find a lighter blowdryer!
  • Square barrel allows for better turning of the brush from subjective usage.  You know how it is easier to blow dry someone else hair but doing your own head takes some contortionist moves.
  • Grabs hair for styling from the slickest hair (think Asian type hair) to the coarsest hair.  
  • Dries hair fast because the barrel and the bristles allow as much of the surface area of the hair to come into contact with the blow dryer.
  • No frizz!
  • Never tangles to the point of frustration.  (I am sure you know what I mean!)

This is what is Fromm says:

  • Efficient - rippled bristles increase contact with hair for faster drying time.
  • Ionic Heat Resistance - Ceramic coated barrels maximize heating while protecting hair from damage.
  • Durability - soft grip with comfort.

I think we have pretty much come to the same conclusions!

The square barrel of these allows the versatility of styling the hair 3 ways with just one brush.  And with this versatility, there are never those hard square corners, just softness and shine.


And, if you are one of those who like to use the barrel brush to curl your hair, these will rest on the head better!


Here is the result from the 1907 Fromm Square Thermal brushes.  I used the medium sized brush for my hair which gave me volume and got rid of the major frizz!


Do I think these brushes are worth it?  Yes, I do! Because they aren't the styling brushes of yesterday, they are the ones for now and the future.  Lightweight, grabs and styles hair easily while drying it fast.  And, all the while priced reasonable from about $15-$18 USD.

As Huey Lewis and the News once sang, "It's hip to be square!"


XOXO,


Olivia

*PR sample.*

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact