[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Tired of All the Lemons in the World

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Voiletboard dot com, Brasspad dot com, & Oliveslate dot com based in Lahore Punjab, Pakistan have been copying & pasting many posts including some of mine.  They are GoDaddy based domain and might or do have googleads which are against TOS because of copyright content.  I have reported them but I don't know if I am successful. I purposely put the above picture because what I have to say really has to do with what won't show up on someone's blog.

YES, MY BLOG IS BEING SCRAPED!!!


Notice the post! And look how long this person has been scraping, since 2012!!!!


How did I find out about this? From an unusual referral to my site with a similar yet different URL!


Trying to find the actual IP address is useless at the moment since the person who came to my site may not be the person who scraped my posts.  To ping the website is useless since Blogger's IP shows up instead.

This person has been scraping many blogs but with a variation to them like a number at the end of the actual URL of the original blog.  Check out the blogs being listed as "mine" by this O-r-e-e-m S-a-f-e-e-r.  (I don't want the name to be googled onto my website.)


Notice the url on this one, mine is just maquillageobscura.blogspot.com but this one has a number at the end: maquillageobscura11 (dot) blogspot (dot) com.


However, this blog only gets excerpts of my blog because my feed is truncated.  But, if you check out the other blogs, the full posts and the lovely crisp and clear pictures are also shown!!


So, what am I going to do about it?  After what happened with that daft plagiarizer who didn't know there was an act called blogging etiquette and something called a Google Search engine?  NOTHING!

You might wonder why since this is a major big deal.  Well, for one, if I stop this one with DMCA, what's to say it won't happen with another?  My feeds are truncated which means my blog is linked.  This is a major big deal in the way of Google Panda (or is it Giraffe or some other zoo animal algorithm).  I am getting backlinks which boosts my standings in Google search.

Therefore, I know this may look annoying but from now on, in the beginning of my posts and at the top I will have that little sentence as you see circled below.  This will give my truncated posts proof to authorism and site of origination!!!


The internet is sometimes an emotional whirlpool which I wished I never encountered, yet I am glad of the adventure!


XOXO,

Olivia


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact