[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Upcoming Posts for The Unknown Beauty Blog

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*


These are posts which would have been written but could not because my brain just overheated and died.  Then, I got my brain replaced and my wifi decided to die.  After I got my new wifi router, my newly unbroken in brain had to overwork and reset every little thing my old wifi had been connected to, not to mention customize the settings and such.  Yes, my brain cells grew in the form of nerdy nerd and not in the form of makeup nerd.  Switching to beauty just wasn't easy.

However, thank goodness I had photographed what will be posted and thought you would like a sneak peek.


BSL Natural Cleansing Cloths ($20) -This is one of those cloths which eliminate the use of makeup remover.  Does it work?  You will have to wait and see.


Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Eye Primer ($19) - I really didn't need an eye primer but figured it would come in handy if I did some swatches.  Yeah, why buy an expensive eye primer just for that?  Stay tuned!


Ellis Faas Milky Lips, Creamy Eyes, Mascara - It has been a long time since I have bought products from a luxury line.  Ellis Faas creates colors based on human colors.  I think Leonard Engelman (Cher's makeup artist) works on this philosophy and even had a makeup line based on it long ago. I never had a chance to try it and to this day I am disappointed too!  Anyway, does this luxury buy make me happy? Happier than all the pro line stuff I had been buying?  Wait and see!

Like the eclectic mix?


XOXO,


Olivia


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact