[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Many Faces of a Makeup Addict


I just had to highlight the many looks Aldona from Working Beauty has created from the tutorials on Into the Palette.  You might wonder why I do those tutorials the way I do.


How extreme winged eyeliner should look.


I know many like to see videos or the makeup applied onto skin.  I get that 100%.  Yet, I always feel, if you can't understand how to put make up on your own face, what is the use?

This is why I created Into the Palette.  I want everyone to understand their own features no matter what shape of eyes, face, or what age you are.  Is it possible to do those wordy tutorials?  The unconventional techniques, do they really work?  See for yourself on Aldona.

Let me state, I am no way comparing myself to those true professional makeup artists.  I am far from those.


The products she used on her latest pictures are the same as in A Bewitching Eyeshadow Tutorial.


1. Eyeshadow Base: Bobbi Brown Long Wear in Shore (nude)

2. Taupe: Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes E106 (depotted) the lilac taupe one (I used it more broadly this time)

3. Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in Cocoa Mirage
  -> I used the mushroom matte colour (light brown) all over the lid
 -> and I used the dark matte brown colour as the crease to frame

4. Highlighter: I used the Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in SX02 beneath the brow bone to highlight in matte

5. Kanebo Liquid Eyeliner in Black

6. Geisha Ink Mascara (Black)

7. Chanel Eyebrow Pen (Claire)

8. Tom Ford Illuminating Highlighter Pen in Naked Bisque (under the eyes)

9. Fusion of Color: Brite Eyes to set the Highlighter Pen (still works miracles)

10. Foundation is Estee Lauder EE Cream in Light

11. Cheeks is NARS Blush in Douceur  + Kevyn Aucoin Highlighter Candlelight (also on brow bone and to square off the eyeshadow)

13. All buffed in with T.LeClerlc Loose Powder in Camélia

14. Lips is Coloured Raine Matte Lipstick in Sugar


Aldona created many looks which really had to do with small details.  Those details made the biggest difference.  Yet, she still looks like herself (with the exception of the Cleopatra look).  That is what make up should do!  You should still feel great as the person you are but with just the little details makeup provides.  You don't have to wear a mask to bring out your true beauty!


Special thanks again to Aldona and to everyone who has contributed to Into the Palette!




Olivia


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives