[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Creamy Dreamy Wish List of Beauty Products

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.
No affiliations, links provided for your convenience.*

The other day I was drinking a yummy and fattening milkshake.  It was absolutely the most dreamy and creamy strawberry that my mind forgot all about the day’s troubles.  I sighed when I slurped the last bit of it and then I thought, what about my dreamy creamy tiny wish list of makeup?

I have to admit part of this list I have to blame on a reader, Julie.  She emailed me one day and told me how much she loved RMS Beauty.  I thought I could ignore her little comment about the line which I did successfully during the hot summer months.  But, now it is fall and I wish for some luxury cream products and the RMS Beauty will not leave my mind!

pic from beautybar.com

What I really wish for from the RMS Beauty line are the Cream Eye Polishes ($28).  I like a little cream on my lids because I can always set them with powder easily.  The RMS look just perfect for an aging hag like me!

pic from beautybar.com

Another RMS Beauty product is the UnCover Up ($36) or the concealer.  Hard to believe but I am running out of concealer.  I feel pretty proud for using up what I had.  I thought about a drugstore brand, but nah, I wan’t something that would feel good on the skin.  RMS sounded right.

Yes, Julie, your RMS Beauty thoughts are always on my mind, now!

MAQpro is one of my favorite cream lines and when I bought the small little compact of lip/cheek/concealer colors a couple of years back.  I didn’t think it would actually be used up as much.  But I did use a great deal and mixed my own concealer which is on its last creamy breath.

pic from nigelbeauty.com


This time, instead of going for the small little slots of color, I want the big ones!  Le Maquillage Pro MAP 13 ($79.50) is the perfect set I have been eyeing the past few months.  With these I can create a pretty nice neutral eye look and mix them with some other pigments and experiment, more versatile than my other palette, in my opinion.

pic from nigelbeauty.com


With the palette above, I can’t forget the MAQpro Mixing Medium ($28.50).  Mixing mediums are really one of the most versatile makeup products out there.  So much can be done with them.  I ran out of my Temptu Mixing Medium long ago and really miss it.  This time I figured why not go French!


pic from beautybar.com

Last but not least, I need a face powder!  I am on my last pan of a face powder.  Pretty much learned to use it up.  Now, I need one which will work seamlessly with these cream products.  The one I have chosen is Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Face Powder ($42).  I remember when I was in Japan, all the makeup artists were raving about this line way back in the 80's, I never got to try them until I started this blog with a blister pack of very sheer lipsticks.  This is the face powder which has remained in my mind for DECADES!!!!

Anyway, this is my little creamy dreamy wish list.  Someday, I will reward myself with a huge bag of makeup products so I can brag all about it on this blog!  But, then again, why would I want to be like everyone else?  Just like this wish list, I hope it still has a bit of me.

XOXO,


Olivia

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact