[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

How Well Does Maple Holistics Hair Care Work?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.
PR Samples*


It is October, and this is usually the month where my hair refuses to cooperate.  I get static and frizz one day, then it becomes dull and dry the next.  With these characteristics in mind plus nursing my hair back to health after coloring and bleaching, oh yes, and the hard water I have to wash my tresses with; I had my doubts about hair care products by Maple Holistics.

Maple Holistics products work on the principle of treating the entire body instead of isolating the one area, thus the name holistics.  The ingredients are formulated to work with the body to prevent the problem rather than solving the problem through masking them. 

Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo ($12.97 for 8 oz.) - If you read the ingredients listing, you will notice a very simple and somewhat short listing.  This is good because it is telling you there isn't an overabundance of what you don't need or product that might coat the hair and scalp. 

Maple Holistics Argan Oil Conditioner ($7.89 for 8 oz.) - The conditioner is the same.  Simple yet has the moisturizing oils: argan, peach kernel, almond, and even Camellia.

The Ingredients


Both of these products are sulfate free and are perfect for all sexes.  There is no cloying perfume scent to these products, yet there is a soft scent to please the nose.  The Maple Holistic Argan Oil Shampoo is about the same in texture as a salon shampoo or maybe better since there are no silicones in it to make it feel thick and heavy.  The lather creates fine and soft bubbles which easily wash out.

The Suds, Shampoo & Conditioner


The Maple Holistic Argan Oil Conditioner is slightly thinner than the salon brands, yet still creamy, again not heavy like some salon brand conditioners.

As I mentioned, I had my doubts about these products.  I wash my hair everyday because that is just my routine.  Usually when I use a so-called "natural" line bought from a major natural food chain, my hair becomes dry just like straw after many washings.  Not only does my hair resemble a scarecrow, my scalp feels dry and tight.   

NOT WITH MAPLE HOLISTICS!

Honestly, I was quite surprised at the results.  Even though in the pictures it is hard to see.  In the before picture, my hair is dry and what you can't see is how it feels coated from the shampoo and conditioner build up from my previous hair care.  This build up makes me want to use a chelating shampoo to get rid of the excess which weighs down my hair.  In turn, my scalp will feel dry and I am in a vicious circle.

Before & After


With the Maple Holistic products, my hair gradually began to feel like MY HAIR, not some hair coated with product.  The oils in the shampoo and conditioner actually moisturized not only my hair but my scalp.  It felt clean without feeling dry.  That is after one shampoo but what would happen after a week?  Would it have a build up?

After using it for week, I didn't have any build up and my colored hair strands were well moisturized.  They actually fluffed up from the roots and had their own natural sheen.  I didn't have to go through the vicious circle of removing build up only to put it back  in.

I apologize for my skepticism over the Maple Holistic Argan Shampoo and Conditioner.  They work wonderfully and they work well in hard water!

If you want hair care with all the bells and whistles of hype, then Maple Holistics isn't for you.  But if you want hair to feel just plain healthy, then try this line!

By the way, if you are hesitant in buying and live in the USA, you can sample Maple Holistics products.  You might also qualify for a free full size product, just check out the details here.


*PR Samples and products brought to you by the sponsorship of Edumuch.com.*

XOXO,


Olivia

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact