[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

What is Happening on TUBB?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*PR samples & Bought Items*


I just wanted to check in and let you know what is going on with my blogging.  I am still alive and kicking but returned to my old ways well the days before the internet.  This meant ignoring parts of the internet.  Notice, I said "parts".

I took a break from social media.  I took a break from beauty.  I took a break at looking at beauty products.  This is what happened.

In my real life, I got things done faster.  I became more relaxed.  My head cleared a lot since I didn't have to deal with almost every image I saw as an advert.  I saw the actual blue sky and the birds tweet (not the twitter version) and I kept it all to myself!

This is not to say I am happy without the internet.  My television is connected to the internet ever since I have become a cord cutter (no cable tv).  I am saying it is nice to just stop looking and listening to what you don't really need and to really focus on what is truly needed.  Feels like a fresh breath of air!

Within the clearing of my head, I do have to let you know I do have a couple of posts lined up before this blog becomes a wasteland (or until it re-invents itself in some way or form).


Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner (pr sample) - I have been testing these two products out.  I want to give it a thorough testing before giving my review because my hair is in a transitional state.  Thanks to the change of the weather and the fact I cut it to get rid of my damaged bleached ends.  I want to really feel how this shampoo works on my hair.

If you can't wait for my review, you can receive a complimentary sample of Maple Holistics and a full size product.  The details are here and are only good for the people living in the USA.  Offer is good until October 31st.  This offer is sponsored by Edumuch.com.  A site about grammar!  This may be the internet but paragraphs are still important!!!!!


Hair La Vie Revive Hair Masque (pr sample) - As I mentioned, my hair is going through a transition due to the weather.  I need to get it back to a very healthy state (so I can bleach it again, just kidding).  I have to see if this hair mask lives up to its magic!


Fusion of Color Cosmetics (bought these) - I bought some products from this line because for one I was curious about a product and two, I really love Twig eyeshadow.  I will be reviewing what I bought soon!


Lisa Lise Natural Skin Care Blog - If you don't know about Lisa Lise's blog, I would say check it out. She recently answered many questions I had on preservatives for me in a post called Are Preservatives Necessary in Make-up? It could open up your eyes about the necessity of preservatives in cosmetics.


Lastly, I am working on a tutorial but the problem I am having is sorting out the words.  You see, on many of the guides and tutorials I write, I may have five different ways to do one method.  This alone gets cluttered in my brain.

What I have to do is choose which way is best for the at-home beauty enthusiast.  This may mean combining several methods or use a method which has to be done with "out-of-the-box" thinking.  There may be other ways to do things but the final decision comes down to what can be done with what you have and not what can be done professionally.  So, certain wordings or steps may be left out or ignored since they don't pertain to the atmosphere of the tutorial or guide.  I want people to understand this if you ever read something and just say, "what a bunch of crock!"

This is what is happening on TUBB (The Unknown Beauty Blog) and inside my brain at the moment.

XOXO,

Olivia

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact