[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

C'est La Vie with Hair La Vie Revive Deep Hydration Hair Masque

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*PR Sample.


My hair has been through hell this past year due to my addiction to hair color and bleaching.  I have tried to keep it in its best condition but I knew the only way for it to keep its health is with a hair cut and good after care, particularly a deep conditioning hair masque.  Luckily after perusing the internet for some brands to try, I came across a chance to sample Hair La Vie Revive Deep Hydration Masque

This paraben and alcohol free Hair La Vie Revive Deep Hydration Masque ($35) is a moisturizing and conditioning treatment for both the hair and scalp.  This formula contains ingredients of keratin and bamboo extract which are vital to giving strength to the actual hair strand.


If you have damaged hair or have chemically processed it in any way, these two ingredients are what you need to keep the hair healthy looking.  With these strength builders come the addition of moisturizing oils; argan oil, avocado oil, coconut oil,  jojoba oil, and meadowfoam oil.  All these contribute to the moisturizing of not only the hair but the scalp without interfering or creating an imbalance which could lead to clogged hair follicles or over-conditioned hair.


When I opened the jar of Hair La Vie Revive, I thought about Greek yogurt.  The texture is pretty similar to it.  Creamy and thick, yet it is easily spreadable onto hair allowing each strand to benefit from its ingredients.


The instructions say to leave it on for about 20 to 30 minutes and to use about twice a week.  I just used it when I thought I needed it which sometimes meant 3x's a week and left it on for about 45 minutes.  It just felt nice on my hair and scalp so why not leave it on as long as I want?


After the mini-pampering of the hair, washing it out was as easy as any conditioner yet it left the moisture in the hair where needed.  My hair felt smooth and silky without any slippery feel, you know how some hair masques have silicone to leave the hair feeling smooth. This one only has the oils and keratin.


What I found at fault or maybe it is a personal preference, I found the scent of this product a bit too strong where it interfered with the fragrances I wore.  The scent lasted well into the second shampoo and disappeared on the third.  It lasted longer than the fragrance I wore!

All in all though, that is the only fault I found in this product.  It does leave the hair in its utmost shiny and healthy-looking state.  One jar is suppose to be a 30 day supply if used accordingly, I find I could stretch it to more.  The website offers discounts when bought in quantities, you can check it out here.



I definitely recommend Hair La Vie Revive Deep Hydration Hair Masque for pre-treatment to bleaching and hair color.  This type of masque used days before these chemical processes can ensure better distribution of hair color and processing. 


*PR sample.

XOXO,


Olivia

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact