[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Eyelights or Eyeshadows - My Mundane Makeup Thoughts

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*


I have been ignoring this blog because I have been obsessed with eyelights.  No not eyeshadows or highlights -- EYELIGHTS.  I knew what I wanted but I couldn't go around wasting my time buying products to satisfy my imagination.  I journeyed to Dr. Olivia's Makeup Lab. *Cue in the Frankenstein music.*

At times, I get frustrated with makeup because it doesn't achieve the results I want or am looking for in REAL LIFE.  I don't walk the red carpet. I don't have special lighting people staging my every move.  I just have the lights around me which varies from the sun to indoor lighting to an un-staged studio flash of a camera.

This time, I had been messing around with some pigments and products.  I won't show you the process because I don't even know how I achieved it, it came from a fluke.  I am not exactly satisfied with it but it is getting close to what I want.

Here is the result of what my imagination is trying to turn into reality. See the glow on the lids?  It doesn't exactly look like a powdery powder yet it applies like a powdery pencil.

The Glow


Another picture to see the emanating glow of the dancing little pigments.  Okay, that really sounds hyped, doesn't it? The product works great on top of eyeshadow or beneath.  The glow is real and stays on the lid without creasing.

What I am unhappy about?  I find the formula difficult and really not a home-type of makeup formula.  It needs a sterile lab.  But, I had fun making it and now know what my imagination holds can become real.

What do you think of my little makeup village in my head?  Did it create some unnecessary makeup item?  Or did it create a product worth exploring?

XOXO,

Olivia


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact