[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

An Upcoming Beauty Post and Holiday Wishes

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you read this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*


Pigs are flying outside my window!!!!! Or I am experiencing one of the other three miraculous moments.  (1) I am in a parallel universe. (2) I have died and gone to beauty heaven. (3) I am having an out-of-body experience.

Koh Gen Do

Whichever event I am experiencing, I do have to thank Sophia at Koh Gen Do.  She did clear up PR is handled in house instead of via the PR site. I wasn't dismissed, as I thought.  It was the truth and not PR-speak. 


I did receive some samples of Koh Gen Do.  This is a rare moment in my 7 years of credibility and quality in beauty blogging.  Does this mean I am a Y-List Beauty Blogger and no longer a Z-Lister?

Anyway, I thank my cult for sticking with me in 2016.  Admittedly, it wasn't a great year for the blog.  Hopefully, 2017 will be better!

Happy Holidays and have a great New Year!!!

xoxo,

Olivia 




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact