[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Candid Review: Skindinavia The Post-Makeup Recovery Spray

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you read this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*
*PR sample*


I have to admit I was a bit baffled by this product.  Maybe because the name really didn’t tell me where it would fit into my skin care regimen - The Post-Makeup Recovery Spray.  I thought it was used after some post-surgical procedure.  I was wrong.  

I like Skindinavia especially their makeup primer spray.  The lightweight feel of the product and the ease of application with their fine-mist spray bottle is a major time saver.  I knew these were the characteristics which made the line dependable and popular with makeup artists and not to mention the everyday consumer like me.  So when they came out with The Post-Makeup Recovery Spray I figured it had to be good, right?

Skindinavia Recovery Spray


The Skindinavia Post-Makeup Recovery Spray comes in three sizes: 2 oz for $10; 4 oz for $26; 8 oz for $36. The product is aimed at soothing acne-prone skin after makeup removal. It is a spray to use after cleansing, to bring balance back into the skin and to prevent irritation.  Even though it is aimed at acne-prone skin, it is for all skin types.  It is not vegan but it is cruelty-free.

The spray contains zinc in the form of zinc gluconate, a zinc salt, which supposedly reduces breakouts by 50% according to clinical research.  (I am just relaying this message and can’t claim this because I am not one of the researchers.) Also, since I don’t have acne; I can’t claim the reduction.  It also contains magnesium gluconate a form of magnesium salt, a skin conditioner.

Totally Clear


I have tested The Post-Makeup Recovery Spray out for a week or so and I can say it does help when I have experimented with makeup, trying products over and over and having to wash my face several times.  In this process my skin does get irritated and it will soothe the skin.  Yet, I can’t claim it to be a miracle product.  What I am sure is to call it is a toner, so I know where it goes in my simple skin care routine.

The big question is do you need this product? Put it this way, if you are looking for a toner in your skin routine that may aid your acne with the ease of just spraying a fine mist and not wasting the majority onto a cotton ball, then this is a good one to try.  If you are a makeup artist and find you have to remove makeup on your model/client many times during a session, the model/client will thank you for using this product; better to use it than not.

If you are looking for a magical product, then I suggest you try the Wizard of Oz instead!


Shop Skindinavia



*PR sample*

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact