[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

I Had to Get More -- More Milani Color Statement Lipsticks!

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought these because I wanted more!*


After winning the Milani Color Statement Lipsticks ($5.49) on Twitter which eventually made me fall in love with them, I had to get more.  I wanted everyday colors or in my case close to nude.  Yes, I know nude lips aren't exactly flattering but I can't break my habit of thinking about nude lips.

Luckily, Milani has flattering looking naturals, more like the Your-Lips-But-Better-Colors.

Two colors I bought were Naturally Chic and Nude Crème.  Both are natural in tone yet they don't give that washed out lip look.  In fact they enhance them and go with any color palette.


Naturally Chic is a slightly milky warm rose color.  Not too dark and not too light, just sits right in the middle to give some color to the lips.


Nude Crème is a matte light pink with a slight warmth to it.  Again, nothing washed out just a perfect go-with-everything color for nude lipstick lovers.

As I mentioned in the previous post, these are moisturizing and saturated with color and for a drugstore price of less than $6 for each, I think these are well worth it.  They have quickly become part of my Holy Grail cosmetic collection.

*I opened my wallet to acquire these.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact