[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Diego Dalla Palma - How You Make My Lips Sexy!!


Imagine the simplistic cleanliness of a white tube with black fonts housing a stick of complex pigments.  At first twist, the color draws your breath deeply into your heart making it pound with force.  Upon first touch, it teases your lips like that first peck of passion.  Upon first swipe, the boldness of color with the alluring emotion permeates your soul.  That is when you surrender and realize you and the lipstick are one.


I bought my passionate lovers, I mean my Diego Dalla Palma lipsticks from Beauty Bar (not affiliated).  Easy ordering and fast shipping, I get my stuff the next day.


Diego Dalla Palma Sexy Lipsticks!

I bought four lipsticks, three are from the Classic Lipstick line ($32USD):  Natural Orange Pink (#12)-a sherbet orange pink;  Frost Pink Orange (#17)-a shimmery golden rosy peach; and Frost Coral Red (#26)-a gorgeously shimmered coral/rose red.  The Satin Pink Beige (#35) is from The Lipstick line ($33USD) which is what I consider to be my everyday nude-but-not-really-nude-enough-to-be-nude slightly shimmered rose beige.


Gorgeous and sexy, these Diego Dalla Palma lipsticks are my passionate lovers.  My lips are never just colored with some murky mix of pigment but a swirl of lust, innocence, and sexiness.  I never feel unsophisticated or unfeminine.  His lipsticks are all woman and all passion.  That is worth the price for me!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives