[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

How to Apply Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector


I have been using Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector on and off for the past couple of years.  I usually wear this during the spring to summer months because of its ability to be sweatproof and waterproof.


Sephora now sells four shades.  However, when I first bought this they only had two or three shades, the one missing was No. 4 or dark brown black.  I use No. 3 which is good enough for me although I could mix it with No. 4 to get a better match but I still can get it pretty dark if I wanted it to be.

I bought this from Sephora when it was a kit.  I am not sure if it is still sold there in store since I don't see it available online.  I believe the kit cost about $30USD or more, not sure because it was awhile back.  The kit came with the tube of color and two brushes.  I use the slanted brush for the brows and the other as an eyelining one even though it can be used as a precision brow brush.

There is a learning curve to using this eyebrow gel.  You can't just take an old mascara wand and just brush on the color.  If you did, you would probably end up with hairy caterpillar brows!  What is important is to use just a tiny bit of it.

1 - Here, I squeezed out just a dot of color onto my ceramic tile.  (If you don't have a ceramic tile or stainless steel palette, you can always use the back of your hand if you are applying onto yourself.)  Compared to the tube this is a tiny dot.  As my friend would describe it, "just the size of a sparrow's fart."  (Disclaimer:  I am no expert at the size of birds farts like my friend who still has that juvenile humor when it comes to fart jokes!  He says to measure, just take a match when it releases.  *rolls eyes*)  2 - Take a slanted brow brush (my preference) and dip the tip into the dot.  3 - I swipe the brush more to get a sparse amount on the brush and judging by the swipes, I find the color may be a bit too much.  4 - I wipe off enough to see the desired color which is very little on the brush.


The gel does become budge-proof quickly which is why it is better to start off with very little on the brush.  You can always darken but to lighten is impossible without starting all over.

5-With that little amount on the brush I just stroke some lines (which become blurred during application).  6-Continuing down the brow.  7-To the end of the brow.  8-I like to soften the brow a bit by using a clean (disposable) mascara brush.


The results are brows that look pretty natural in any light and this includes sunlight.  Never looks like an over-powdered brow which can darken (oxidize) especially during the warm summer months.  And since it is waterproof, you can go swimming without worrying about disappearing brows.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives