I am going through a decluttering phase. There is no use for me to keep these blushes and I will tell you why.
Laka Blush
I bought these blushes last summer, before my Laka lip products. If I had bought the lip products before, then I would have saved my wallet and never bought these blushes.
These blushes looked promising, cool to warm and muted to vibrant. Laka knew what they were doing and I bought Fantasy and Icon.
Fantasy, a bold lavender, neither leaned towards lilac or pink. It just stayed true.
Icon, looked like a vibrant peachy pink. Instead, it turned out to be a coral pink.
The Texture
These are powder blushes and they glide smoothly yet they still feel like a powder. They remind me of the luxury lines from the late 90's to early 00's. Not bad but they felt dated to me in texture.
The Color
Even though many Kbeauty lines say they are buildable. That is only to a certain point before they look too powdery. The swatches you see on my light-medium olive neutral skin is actually 3 layers which were applied generously with a powder puff. I couldn't get any color with a brush.
These blushes are made for skin tones of ghost white to about light-medium. Any darker and it will look white on the skin.
Are these Age Friendly?
If you have a tween, teen, or someone still in their twenties; these could work. If you are over a certain age or find certain products don't work any more for you, SKIP THESE! The powder will creep into every pore and every line.
Are these bad?
Not necessarily. If you are determined to use these as blush. If you consider these as a corrector or some mixer to a blush that you find too warm, then you can cool it down with the blush. Or if you find a part of your face just too sallow, then use the lavender as a brightener. Just don't think of the product as blush and these can work wonderfully as some other item.
I just can't use these powders because they are not Gen X friendly. These have been decluttered.
2an
2an is another Kbeauty brand. It stands for 2 Awake Nature. I can tell you when I wore this outside, the wildlife, especially the rabbits were staring at me like some ghost in a fog! They didn't come near me!
The color I bought was Cotton Candy Violet. The lighter side is white pink and the lavender side is just the lightest lavender.
You can see by the swatch, it just looks like powder. It is not buildable in color, just ashy and white. On mature skin, just forget it! Enhances nothing, not even when used like a face powder. Great for teens and anyone still clucking like a spring chicken!
This blush has been decluttered.







