[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Frankened Polish that Rocks On - Tom Sawyer


First off, I have to thank ManGlaze for creating these Franken Juggs.  Without them I would have never even started to franken because I would make a complete mess with regular nail polish bottles.  The wide opening of the Franken Juggs just makes it easy to see the mixture of color which in turn makes it easy to tweak.


Inspired by Rush (whom I consider the Holy Trinity of rock) Tom Sawyer, the polish I envisioned had to change its personality without changing its soul.  (<----I think I am getting a bit too deep).  The colors had to change while keeping its true base which is the darkened metallic army green with that it had to sustain the depth and flow of the shimmer and in the end float on the surface.  I think I got what I wanted.

Holographic


The polish goes from a very normal looking shimmery army green to a brown at times; a somewhat warm toned polish with gold intermingled in the mix.  As the light shifts, the color goes to a soft black to a softened violet.  Then, a punch of holographic glimmer as it hits sunlight.

Full Spectrum Bulb

Tom Sawyer - under full spectrum bulb

Tom Sawyer - under indoor natural light


Tom Sawyer - under full sunlight

Dark, mysterious, brooding, bright and commanding-this polish is pure.

Tom Sawyer's holographic gleam


ROCK & ROLL \m/


RIP Neil Peart 😥️😥️

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives