[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

How Epic & Awesome This Blog Can Be


As I sit here wondering what my next post will be for the upcoming week, I sometimes feel I have really failed in beauty blogging.  I envy those who have these posts planned for like an entire month.  Mine are just thought up at the top of my head for, sometimes, that day or moment!  For example, this one which really makes me think more differently about my blogging.

I sometimes forget who else is on the internet.  I always think it is just some little group of squirrels or chipmunks just staring at the words on my blog while munching away at nuts.  I never suspect the people I admire.


Yes, at the moment these tweets were tweeted I felt like, well.  Let me see, I know I am not a celebrity or anything but I was just totally and honorably THRILLED!  I remember, when Grant Gustin from The Flash mentioned how stoked he was when William Shatner tweeted how great the show is.  Well, I felt the same way when Eugenia Weston creator of Senna Cosmetics and Kandace Westmore of the famous Westmores actually like and read this blog!

I know I will never win any beauty blog awards or receive any great recognition from some brand.  But those don't matter when people I have actually admired from afar or what felt like a different universe long ago when the internet didn't exist, actually read my and love my blog now!

Thank you Kandace Westmore and thank you Eugenia Weston for making my small effort in beauty blogging worthwhile!!!

Now, for you cult members, you can say you are in epic and awesome company! 

By the way, I also have to thank Jane from British Beauty Blogger for liking my blog too!  Who started this trend! Most epic and awesome!




Olivia


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives