[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Favorite Online Pro Beauty Stores


I know this isn't really an exciting post but I think people need to know about certain places that actually accommodate people and their orders. There are more but the three that are mentioned are consistent in their service; they ship quickly, they contact you via email or phone if something is out of stock, and have confirmation emails of your order.

Naimie's Beauty Center-In person this store is like the first floor of a department store but with more cosmetic brands ranging from Ben Nye to Make Up ForEver, it also carries a hard to get line for US customers: Lise Watier (and you can order it online). Online the selection is limited and some do lack pictures, but a phone call never hurts and they will answer any question. Shipping is fast, order before 1pm PST and it is shipped that day. Items are packed very well, a face powder will arrive unscathed unless UPS ranover the box. I believe they ship internationally.


I no longer shop at this store nor will I support it!!

Check it out on this post: Ressurecting Beauty Blogging

Camera Ready Cosmetics -This is an etailer only and is run by Mary Erickson a pro MA who knows how important it is to receive products quickly for use. This place carries a small yet concise variety of pro products of makeup brushes, freestyle palettes, affordable color makeup like La Femme, and pro lines like RCMA, Joe Blasco, Temptu, and Mary's own line of Camera Ready Cosmetics. The etailer also offers samples of many of the foundations. Mary answers emails with any questions you have on product and color, so don't be afraid to ask. Shipping depending on the product is USPS and UPS. She does ship internationally.


Frends Beauty Supply-This place is like the Home Depot, nothing fancy in store decor but they carry items from beauty to special fx. For online ordering, this is my favorite one of all because they somehow know how fast I want my stuff. Anything I order before 11am PST is shipped that day and I get it fast, usually the day I calculate. There was a time when I was a day off and that was due to them not having an item in stock, but they did call to tell me and and gave me a refund. The only little fault they have is no tracking number is given when an item is sent so just email them and they will answer. They do ship internationally. Again, don't be afraid to ask any questions on any of the products.

If you are wondering if I get any compensation from these places, I get none. These are my honest opinions. I admit I have spent more than a good dime on these places but they have been worth it due to their excellent service.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives