[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Ben Nye Special White Matte Foundation


Ben Nye has been a line that I have been using for ages and it has become a line I can depend on for price, quality, and consistency.  One of my favorite items that I use and probably a bit out of the ordinary is the Special White Matte Foundation (IS-1). 


As you can see by the picture, I have hit the bottom of this container.  The color isn't a white white like a clown white.  This is more of a theatrical or character type white.  (Think of Queen Elizabeth during the Golden Age.)  I bet you are wondering why and how I use this.

I use this to lighten some cream foundations a bit.  Ben Nye foundations are one of the easiest to work with and this means they are easy to mix.  The color isn't really a color to use for this reason but I like it because it has a slight pink tinge to it and can mellow down a really warm toned foundation.  The main usage I get out of this one is really for highlighting.  Used alone it can be a bit stark so I like to mix it with a shimmer cream like Becca Creme Eye Colour in Quartz.

mixing with Becca Quartz

The color isn't as white but it is still light and enough with some soft shimmer to use as a highlight anywhere if your skintone is on the light to medium-dark side.  Again, easy to work with and just simple and dependable.  I use this as a browbone shimmer sometimes so I can skip the powder stuff there in that area.


Soon I will have to buy myself a new one because this one is running out.  If you haven't tried any of Ben Nye products, I can say you are missing out.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives