[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Lazy Ass Eyeshadow Collection


You may have read and if you haven't, please read of my recent acquisition of mineral foundation pigments.  And, if you haven't seen my journey into creating or mixing my very own mineral foundation, please take a look.  With these bags of pigments, I figured I could create a decent set of what I like to call my lazy ass eyeshadows.

After much experimenting with my pigsty of colors, I finally came up with three hues which pretty much work for what I envisioned.  These are colors are layered more to create the shape of the eyes; all that is needed is a matte brown eyeshadow.  When layered the colors should come together and  should define, contour, and highlight the eyes.  Thus, the reason why I call it The Lazy Ass Eyeshadow Collection.


  • Couch Potato Shimmer - A sheer multi-specked shimmer to melt into the skin.

  • Sittin' On My Peach Butt - Can't quite differentiate itself between peach or brown, has a slight luster.

  • Lackadaisical Fairness - An opaque highlighter with a slight gold shimmer.

Far right shows the actual foundation color mixed from the bag of pigments.

The finished look is really just a basic neutral look with glints of soft shimmer and highlighting.

Basic Eye Look



With these eyeshadows I can dress them up or dress them down.  You could say these are "foundations" of basic eyeshadows, like The Fab Four, only in this case it would be the lazy ass three!


Olivia



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives