[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

How Eyeshadows Should Look for the Very Mature, Wise Woman


My mom surfs the net and reads some beauty blogs.  Her comments are often the same, "How lucky these young women are to have so much fun with all this makeup."  Funny, that is what I say too! 

Lucky in the sense that there is such of variety of brands and colors to play with.  And, lucky that the skin texture can take practically any texture of makeup without any problems.  But what happens when you aren't in the embryonic stages of life but in the wisdom driven years of your life?  Does the eyeshadow fanatic have to give up when brands just cater up to a certain age?

My makeup addiction comes from Olivia Sr.  She has been a makeup addict ever since I was born.  My memories of her applying Max Factor pancake foundation are branded in the makeup section of my brain.  I remember the wet sponge and the application ending with the patting of the powder puff.  The only other makeup she wore were eyeliner and lipstick.  That is all she knew how to apply.  She only started wearing eyeshadow when I started wearing it in my teens.  You know what problem she had back then?  She didn't know how eyeshadow shaped the eyes.  And, I wasn't one to tell her because I as a teen didn't know either.

Fast forward and with years of me looking like a clown whore to an emo, I have learned what works and where the detail and definition is pretty much applied.  Not an expert or a guru but I like to think I know what will make eyes look wide awake.

Getting back to Olivia Sr., for her eyeshadow does play an important part but not many tutorials are out there for people in their 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and 100's.  Come on cosmetic brands, we women still love to wear makeup and the youth of today will become tomorrow's old(er) generation!


Eyeshadow can shape the eyes, opening up the eyes and lifting them are important.  This especially holds true as one ages beyond the middle age.  So, as an example, here is Olivia Sr. and her eyes.  She has opted for no surgery (her choice) and loves to still play with makeup.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives